Monday 12 December 2011

A tribute to the best support system I know!

I figured that before I blogged more about stories and people I should probably introduce you to a name that will be coming up a lot. That lovely lady happens to be Miss Stephanie.  A lot of people I know have a good bond with their roommates. Well, our bond exceeds that immensely.  We have been friends since grade 2! Correction - The best of friends.   She was there when my first "boyfriend" dumped me on the elementary playgrounds, and will probably be there for my last break up too.  I believe that everyone has a soul-mate of a friend.  I just happened to be lucky enough to have met her while I still was a gap-toothed boy crazy kid. 

They say that a true friend shines when times get hard.  Stephanie has proved this statement correct time after time.  When my great grandma passed away this fall she had a tub of icecream waiting for me and a extremely loving card.  She is the one who held me on the floor crying.  And little things like that will never be forgotten. 

I believe that best friends bring out the best in eachother.  We laugh till we cry on a daily basis, can sense when something is wrong with eachother, have no secrets, and can spend copious amounts of time together without growing tiresome.  We plan the rest of our lives around eachother and I find comfort knowing that wherever I end up, when I see her it will be like coming home.  That warm, familiar place that I love so much.

I should probably end this love fest here, so for all you people out there who have that friendship that Miss Steph and I do, cherish it! Dont let it change, you might never have the chance to have a friendship like that again. 

Love xo
Miss Bee

Steph and I this year                                                                        Steph and I in grade four!

No comments:

Post a Comment