Monday 12 December 2011

Studying... who needs it?!

Just kidding.. I do.  I find myself searching for any distraction I can find to put off my studying.  That includes blogging! What an addiction.  I am sitting here in my bright green Victoria's Secret Pink pajamas surrounded by boring text books, my lap top, notebooks, and an empty bad of chocolate covered almonds.  Okay I admit, I am a stress eater.  For some reason I think I can convince myself that its okay to eat a bag of chocolate covered almonds because they are "organic"... will someone please explain to me where I got that from? 


Currently I am studying for my Factory Management exam.  My head is a blur of costing sheets, production processes, seam/stitch variations, and extremely boring "labelling".  Unfortunately, my head should be full of way more.  This Exam is three days away and I also have to study for a Management exam and Computer Pattern Drafting! Yikes. 
Its a little sad that I am in my graduating year and still havent found the most effective way to engrain the knowledge into my skull.  I wonder if there is an ultimate study technique out there.  I guess its a little to late to be questioning that!

Well, that was my stressful rant. Now its time to get back to the books!

xo
Miss Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment