Friday 16 December 2011

Antsy to Take Off!

Well, good news folks! I am officially finished all of my exams and back at my parents house in Cochrane, AB.  The weird thing is that I am here alone! My parents have been in Cali for the past 3 weeks (they live there for four months of the year), my childhood dog is in the kennel, and my brother and sister-to-be are running errands in the city!  Its comforting to be home but eerie that I am here alone! On the plus side, I was able to wrap all of my presents in privacy!  I am so excited for everyone to open their gifts.  I did a lot of homemade gifts this year and I think that they will be greatly appreciated... well hopefully haha.  Its a strange feeling to be done school and on vacation.  I feel like I should be doing something.  But I am all packed and ready to fly to Cali tomorrow.  Looking forward to shopping and posting some fashion blogs! I have lots of pictures to take and posts in store :)  SUPER excited to show off my recent swimsuit I designed.  Stay tuned ;)

Happy Holidays!

xo
Miss Bee

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have lots and lots of fun on your holiday! Can't wait to see all the new posts and to see your swim wear collection! Your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot something at the house Brit !!!!!! Me............

    ReplyDelete