Tuesday 13 December 2011

Feature Time - Miss Teaka

So I figured it was time to highlight some really interesting and fabulous people.  My first victim, is Miss Teaka! This girl is beyond fabulous.  Her shy and quiet demeanor makes her as cute and innocent as a kitten but trust me, shes spunky.  I have had the pleasure of being one of her classmates in fashion school.  While working on the same drafting table we got to talking and eventually became friends.
 
Through random conversations I found out that she actually has a blog of her own.  I went to check it out not knowing what to expect and I was shocked to see how creative and well, perfectly Teaka it is!  Upon reading through her posts I came across her "creations" tab.  Through there lies multiple creative and original craft ideas! She shows you a unique way to make a chandellier, decoration ideas, clothing transformations and many more.  But my ABSOLUTE favourite was the fabric flower one!

 Here is a picture of these cute, and easy fabric flowers that can be made with a simple hot glue gun!
These are Teaka's Flowers
I attempted to make them as well and they proved to be very simple.  -- And yes, I glued them over a pizza box for safety, ahh embarrassment.


I added little buttons for an extra charm.

All of Teaka's amazing thoughts, stories, creations, and so much more can be found at  http://www.lifelikehoney.ca/ 

I am very fortunate to know a lovely lady like her, and am so much more fortunate to call her my friend.
Check her out!

xo
Miss Bee

2 comments: