Monday 12 December 2011

'Tis the season to get your nails done!

So I happen to be ditching this cold Canadian weather and am trading it in for sunny palm springs for a week! Thank goodness!  Only 3 exams until I can swap my snow covered boots for my 5" wedges!  Anyways, in preparation for my vacation I figured I should do something with these beaten-from-sewing nails. This friend of a friend I have named Miss Heather does peoples nails out of her very trendy and cozy house in Lethbridge, AB for extremely cheap.  I decided to book an appointment with her as soon a I saw the creative work she has done.  Hopefully I have convinced her to start a blog of her own, as she was previously interested.  I decided to go with the classic white tips and got in the christmas spirit when adding two little green and red festive gems on my thumbs.  Heather is so creative with her nails and can do pretty much any colour combo and design.  So to anyone reading this blog in Lethbridge you need to go see her! comment and her info will be available.

Now that I have the christmas break to cut back on my sewing, hopefully my nails will stay pretty and christmassy for the next couple weeks! Thanks again Heather!


Happy Holidays!

Miss Bee xo

2 comments:

  1. Your nails turned out super cute! I love getting mine done :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's been a challenge figuring out how to work with them haha, been so long!

    ReplyDelete